- is subject to a federal, state, or local quarantine or isolation order related to COVID–19;
- has been advised by a health care provider to self-quarantine due to concerns related to COVID-19;
- is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and seeking a medical diagnosis;
- is caring for an individual who is subject to an order as described in subparagraph (1) or has been advised as described in paragraph (2) (at 2/3 pay); or
- is experiencing any other substantially similar condition specified by the Secretary of Health and Human Services in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Secretary of Labor.
This article from The Legal Intelligencer discusses the Schuylkill County Court of Common Pleas ruling on Nov. 10, agreeing with SGRV attorney Matt Shindell that plaintiffs may not pursue a corporate negligence claim against mental healthcare facilities. This ruling may clarify Pennsylvania law.