Robert G. Minnich
Robert G. Minnich joined the firm in 2023 as an Associate and focuses his practice primarily in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Trusts, and Business Succession Planning.
Mr. Minnich spent his previous years gathering experience in these legal areas with firms in Florida and Pennsylvania before joining Spector Gadon Rosen & Vinci, P.C. He is admitted to practice before the state bars of Pennsylvania, Florida and New Jersey, as well as the United States Tax Court.
- University of Miami School of Law LL.M. 2004
- Dickinson School of Law J.D. 1996
- Bucknell University B.S. 1991
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Lancaster County Estate Planning Council
- Pennsylvania, 1997
- Florida, 2003
- New Jersey, 2023
- Estates & Trusts
- Business Succession Planning