Min-Sun Kim is an Associate in the firm’s Commercial Litigation, Insurance & Casualty Litigation, and Health Care Law & Litigation Groups. Her practice includes insurance and casualty litigation, insurance coverage matters, and matters involving the defense of health care institutions including nursing homes and other assisted living facilities and their management companies.
Prior to joining the Philadelphia office, Ms. Kim represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of matters – from personal injury to reviewing and preparing complex litigation cases in mass tort litigation, as well as commercial litigation.
Ms. Kim has represented self-insured corporation and business entities in varied liability litigation matters including premises liability, motor vehicle liability, professional liability and product liability, including fire causation and origin issues. She served as in-house counsel for a national automobile insurance company, during which she was undefeated at trial. She has researched and advised clients on diverse issues including coverage, statutory interpretation and liability issues, as well as construction contracts and negligence matters.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Oberlin College, B.A., 1995
- Insurance Coverage & Casualty Litigation
- Health Care Law & Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2011
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy – Certified Trial Attorney
- Philadelphia VIP – Volunteer Attorney